There are many different ways to get traffic to our website, such as:
- Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated.
- Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
- You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
- Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
- Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
- Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
- Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
- Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the book mark.
- Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
In addition to the above, we can get traffic by using SEO techniques. We can do proper keyword research and relevant to the content of our website, and then we optimize the keyword result that has a high value of monthly search.
a Good Keywords and had a high value of monthly search is one of the parameters that we can make a reference to get traffic to our website. Then with our SEO techniques, we optimize our keyword so that our website will appear to be the first in the search results based on those keywords.
The conclusion that we can get a lot of Repeat web traffic with SEO. so we should always use the optimization techniques of SEO for our website.